STORY OF THE UNKNOWN MAN.

Kaushik Sinha

THE STORY OF UNRECOGNIZED MAN

THIS IS A STORY OF AN UNKNOWN MAN WHO HAS BEEN WORKING SO HARD, BUT STILL UNRECOGNIZED. KAUSHIK SINHA WAS ON 12TH MARCH 1990. HE WAS AT A INDIAN FAMILY, WHO SHIFTED TO LOS SANTOS FOR WORK. HIS FATHER, JOHN SINHA WAS CAPTAIN AT THE US ARMY. WHEN KAUSHIK WAS 5 YEARS OLD, HE'S FATHER WAS MARTYR WHILE HAVING A WAR. NEXT YEAR, HE JOINED THE SCHOOL IN IDELWOOD, WHERE HE WAS BULLIED AS ONE AND ONLY INDIAN BOY WAS THERE IN THAT SCHOOL. YEARS PASSED AND HE WAS HABITUATED OF THIS HARASSMENT AND THIS WAS THE TIME WHEN HE DECIDED TO GO TO INDIA FOR HIGHER STUDIES.

SO HE LEFT FOR INDIA, BUT HIS MOTHER STAYED HERE BECAUSE OF HER JOB. KAUSHIK COMPLETED HIS HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE IN INDIA. AFTER YEARS, HE GOT CALL FROM HIS MOTHER THAT SHE IS NOT WELL. KAUSHIK APPLIED FOR A JOB IN INDIA, BUT HAD TO LEAVE IT AND CAME TO LOS SANTOS. HE VISITED DOCTOR WITH HIS MOTHER. THE REPORT SAID THAT HIS MOTHER HAD CANCER THAT OF LAST STAGE. NOTHING COULD BE DONE NOW. HIS MOTHER LAST WISH WAS TO SEE HER SON AS A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. HIS MOTHER DIED AND HE WAS LEFT ALL ALONE. THIS WAS A LIFE CHANGING MOMENT.

HE DECIDED TO JOIN THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. HE JOINED THERE AS A VOLUNTEER, HE APPLIED FOR HIGHER RANK. HIS ENTRANCE TEST WENT GOOD BUT HE FAILED IN THE INTERVIEW ROUND. HE LOST ALL HOPE. THIS IS WHEN HE WAS BEFRIENDED WITH 2 MORE VOLUNTEER, AURA MILFORD AND SHANE MILFORD. WE TOGETHER STARTED A SMALL BUSINESS OF DRUGS(METH). BUT SOON AURA LEFT THE COUNTRY AND SHANE TOO LEFT.SO HE LEFT THE JOB AND STARTED WORKING HARD. HE WAS AGAIN LEFT ALONE. NOW HE IS STRUGGLING FOR EARNING MONEY, ALONE. THEN THE MOST DISAPPOINTING MOMENT CAME IN HIS LIFE. 

ONCE HE ATTENDED THE MARRIAGE OF HILLY FLORES AND ED MYLES.  HE WAS HAPPY FOR BOTH OF THEM. BUT SOON HE WAS ASKED WHO WAS HE? WHY HE IS HERE?

HE WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED. HE FELT LIKE AN ALIEN. NOW HE IS LONELY, DISAPPOINTED MAN WHO IS JUST WORKING TO GET THESE FEELING PAST AWAY. 

THIS WAS THE STORY OF AN UNRECOGNIZED MAN, WHO IS LONELY IN THIS WORLD, WHO NEEDS FRIENDS TO CHILL AND A LIFE PARTNER. 

Edited by Kaushik Sinha

Just now, dellpacker said:

where is my wedding gift

That wedding really disappointed me. But since you asked me, i gave 20k to you today itself. 

So im officially broke. But i promise you i'll give you your gift. By the way i never got the chance to congratulate you, so wish you a great happy married life ahead.  

37 minutes ago, Ed said:

Great thank you for attending to our beloved wedding.

I'm happy that no one is lonely and alone like me. I wish that you two have a great married life and keep loving each other. The whole world only revolving around the love. May god bless you. 

Hnet.com-image.gif

Edited by Kaushik Sinha

3 hours ago, Kaushik Sinha said:

I'm happy that no one is lonely and alone like me. I wish that you two have a great married life and keep loving each other. The whole world only revolving around the love. May god bless you. 

Hnet.com-image.gif

Look how cute this is @dellpacker

• Like 1