SPEX

• What is your Discord account?
    SPEX#9999

• When did you get banned?
    08/31/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Advertising

• Personal comment

Im really sorry for my wrong doing, everyone should have another chance, since it was my mistake forgive, me this time, next time if i repeat it just ban me forever, forgive me this time kindly.

Hello, SPEX#9999!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

What about you recently sharing picture and personal information of our Mudoo players without their consent (in other servers)? That is no behaviour we accept here in our community.

9 hours ago, Mikro said:

What about you recently sharing picture and personal information of our Mudoo players without their consent (in other servers)? That is no behaviour we accept here in our community.

Well there is a personal server, but its currently named as Mudoo Pakiration, we all friends are there, we aren't alerted that we are not allowed to still share, now James Kavanagh told us regarding this, that dont share any kind of information, Im pretty sure i dint leak any kind of IRL information of anyone, in Mudoo discord, there was 1 mistake which got me banned, kindly forgive me.

• Community Owner

You did send pictures of various people around as well as IRL names. Even if this is done on another server, we can still decide to take actions here. Especially if such a server evolves around our community.

How can we trust you that this will never happen again? Especially not in our own discord?

5 hours ago, Mikro said:

You did send pictures of various people around as well as IRL names. Even if this is done on another server, we can still decide to take actions here. Especially if such a server evolves around our community.

How can we trust you that this will never happen again? Especially not in our own discord?

Ive been playing Valrise for a year now, but back then i never took this game so seriously, now adays ive been playing valrise lot, so ive been aware of many rules now, since im aware, the actions which i did, would not be repeated.

2 hours ago, Mikro said:

You did that very recently, so your constant excuses of that you were not aware or something don't go well with the facts.

Again, how can we trust you?

I understand your concern, but since you can give me a chance, these activities wont be repeated, all tho, i understand my wrong doing, and i understood what's wrong and what's right, so if im giving a chance, ill be fine with the rules, and follow them

• Community Owner

Unbanned. Any shit talking, flooding, spamming, disclosing of personal information (in any way), advertisements, etc, will result in an immediate ban. Don't waste this chance.