Richard Andolini banned by Sam Woods

iFrost
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Richard Andolini

• Which staff member banned you?
    Sam Woods

• When did you get banned?
    09/20/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal Modification

• Personal comment

Alright so here are all my montages that I have recorded in the recent days which probably made you guys suspicious and about the team view check Sam did tell me that I would be banned if I disconnected mid-check and I got blue screen of death so how am I at fault here as soon as he connected. I even downloaded it and provided him the codes to go through my whole PC because I have nothing in there because I am clean. I have been playing on this server for three years now and have never been punished for such stupid reason before also the fact that I got myself a new PC which is giving me advantage over 80 % by giving me 300 fps.

Here is the proof that I got blue screen of death mid-teamview check: https://imgur.com/a/3scDSO4

And the proof that this is not the first that blue screen of death happened to me, I also messaged Marcello today about the blue screen of death while we both were playing today that I got it mid gameplay to show that I have been getting it multiple times lately - https://imgur.com/7EfWXtR

This broke me that I was banned for such bullshit reason after playing for three years WHILE BEING CLEANED as I have tried my best past these years to remain my record clean and if you feel like how I could be having such accurate aim, it's because I have been playing on DM-AND-TDM servers since 2014 basically including AG, MW3, UG etc and have known all the ex-owners of those servers are playing here.

Your admin James can vouch for me what exactly happened to me during that team view check as the PC belongs to him and I told him that I am being team viewed because he has important files on it. He will respond to you only if he's asked as he himself said to me that he does not wish to be involved in this unnecessary ban and called biased later.

I would also like this ban to be expunged and not have on my history as it's a totally wrong ban.

Also ALL these clips in this video are of yesterday and today let me know if you need a specific shootout's video I will see if I can find them.

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Richard Andolini!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

So far, I've kept myself out of trouble in-game and on the forums as much as I can, I haven't received much warnings or admin-jails or bans (except this one, of course). I do not admit to use any sort of illegal modifications as none was used. I am not a rule breaker, I am a good member of this community and a good role player, for me to be banned for such reason is quite disappointing, especially since I have been on this server for quite a long time and have never used any sort of modifications on this server.

• Kacper locked this topic