Rupert Lazarri banned by Westone Lockheed

Hammadd
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rupert Lazarri

• Which staff member banned you?
    Westone Lockheed

• When did you get banned?
    09/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    using tool to identify player mask

• Personal comment

Well I know why i got ban, i was having some mess with admin Ezabila, she was on FBI duty in mask, she trying to arrest me on weed field and i try to escaped  but she knocked me, when she suspected me, i got a message that Ezabila suspected you. so i make a support ticket before her trolling and blackmailing me for report before she reveals her fbi batch, she was asking reported reason of aiming her and shooting her but later she killed me, well you can check my pc using team viewer and apparently there is no tool of reveling or identifying mask. Thankyou.

Edited by Rupert Lazarri
grammer mistake.

Hello, Rupert Lazarri!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Leme clarify more that when anyone got suspected by PD,FBI or SWAT, the suspected player got a message in blue that you are suspeted by cop name for reason. This is same when Ezabila suspected me in Mask i got a message in blue with her name that Ezabila suspected you of Illegal weapons. Else you can check my logs too that i ggot message when she knocked me and suspected me.