Aze_Genovese banned by Eduardo_Santos

Aze_
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Aze_Genovese

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    08/25/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Script abuse to ruin groups, appeal restricted for managers only

• Personal comment

Well , as a start i want to appologize to Calleb Vale and Christine Rossi for taking their grapes , i know i made a big mess by doing that and i'ld like to get unbanned and give it back to you (if i get unbanned with my 0.000001% chance) i already gave my old group DSV to Christine Rossi since she wanted to buy it with the money of the grapes i took , but i'll give her more cash if i get unbanned for the dammages , otherwise , the others scammes of the storages are all ICly , the wrong thing i did which i thought i can do since i was the LVL 100 of TGCF is to delete it and i didn't knew the reason that time but now i know , i wanted to delete it cuz everyone left and i was kinda angry , so some members ruined it and i continued on it , i'm sorry for that to my lovely members which didn't turned their back on me while i got banned , so yea , i'ld like to get my account back ^^

And sorry to Lincoln cuz i kicked everyone from TGCF .

With my sincere appologizes to the management and to everyone who got touched by my acts .

Aze_

Hello, Aze_Genovese!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James locked this topic