[14/09/20] - Fahad_White banned by Sam_Woods

RyanM
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Fahad_White

• Which staff member banned you?
    Sam_Woods

• When did you get banned?
    08/11/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    speed hack

• Personal comment

i know i use speed hack but i play roleplay server first time i use hacks in uif server but i deleted my all hack now i dont use hacks in roleplay server i have Fahad_White Account please unban i do ban appeal already but admins says do ban appeal again please unban me i have 2 account 1 is mine and second account is for my brother i have my pc my brother have his pc IP Address is same i promise i swear i dont use hacks next time please unban me please i will get good player in game no DM NO ROBBerys i just want to help citizens please unban me please this is my last unban appeal if you can unban me so unban me now i wait for 2 week kira admin says you will unban in friday please unban me now i cant wait ok.....

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Fahad_White!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You had a review date, yet you decided to open a discord ticket complaining about your ban appeal. Me and Weston attempted to explain everything to you and you decided to threat us with some other community and insulted me, Weston and my loved mother in arabic. We don't need your toxicity and bad manners here, Re-think your actions about hacking as well as behavior. Learn manners and re-appeal in a week.

To be reviewed 31/08/2020.

• Pedro. locked, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • James changed the title to [07/09/20] - Fahad_White banned by Sam_Woods
  • 2 weeks later...
  • James changed the title to [14/09/20] - Fahad_White banned by Sam_Woods