[24/08/2020] - Russell Sheyron banned by Matthew Carter

iChiwi
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Russell Sheyron

• Which staff member banned you?
    Matthew Carter

• When did you get banned?
    08/15/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Abusing BLS kits to hoard bls kits

• Personal comment

well, I stored these vehicles in my personal car as well as in command vehicles in the department + the FBI Rancher since we don't have /equip in those only in the fire truck nor we can equip from those. I apologize for that, those bls kits used to disappear sometimes, marco reported them being stolen, yet I restocked it again each time, imagine digging behind command vehicles in a department to get free blskits and rob them, jesus, braindead players. I cannot really say that I'm not stupid as well for not at least doing it once after it got robbed, yet I did it multiple times, but those were really useful, tho.

Edited by Jones
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Russell Sheyron!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hi,

As you're so insistent on spamming the discord and bumping this topic, a review date of 24/08/2020 will be applied.

We'll determine then how to handle your ban appeal.

• James changed the title to [24/08/2020] - Russell Sheyron banned by Matthew Carter