Marco Lloyd banned by Eduardo Santos

Marco Lloyd

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Marco Lloyd

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Santos

• When did you get banned?
    08/15/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Abuse of script to hoard BLS Kits

• Personal comment

All BLS Kits equipped from the trucks were stored into my personal vehicle from the image below (The red Elegy), I used it to arrive fast at situation, while on duty as EMS only, and roleplay reviving the patient every time.

I do not believe this abuse would benefit me in any way as you don't get paid when reviving with BLS Kit, and I do not believe I offended anybody by doing this.

I was not aware that this is against the regulations.

It was only done for fun, as a way of relief, never intended to defy the staff team of Mudoo Gaming.

Screenshot (322).png

Edited by Nicest
  • Like 4

Hello, Marco Lloyd!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

Yeah it's not acceptable to store BLS kits in such quantities anywhere as they originated for free from a job ability. If someone robbed your vehicle they'd have gone away with many free BLS kits.