Kamil_Zdun banned by DeAndre_Jackson

Kamil_Zdun
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kamil_Zdun

• Which staff member banned you?
    DeAndre_Jackson

• When did you get banned?
    08/08/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Multi-accounts

• Personal comment

My previous accounts ;D 

Wojtas_Puczyk  _ my friend's account that I was on for 15 minutes

Kox_Mati  - My first account, I played there for a while and didn't know the rules of the server, I attacked everyone, one of the admins teleported me somewhere far away and I didn't want to go back there, so I started creating other accounts

I think the next one was Qiyana_Sikme and I don't remember why I gave it up, but I think because of the name and I didn't know that it can be changed

im_gayy Another account that has been banned for the name

I don't remember anymore and I don't know what the problem is, since I only play one. The administrator who banned me wanted to know, so go ahead

image.png.1fe91dbdaf53317347afab55f5c4f188.png

Hello, Kamil_Zdun!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

None of the accounts you have created was banned. Even "im_gayy". However what you said here

7 minutes ago, Kamil_Zdun said:

Wojtas_Puczyk  _ my friend's account that I was on for 15 minutes

is not allowed. Even if he's your friend, although this story won't work on me, you're not allowed to share accounts.

8 minutes ago, Kamil_Zdun said:

Kox_Mati  - My first account, I played there for a while and didn't know the rules of the server, I attacked everyone, one of the admins teleported me somewhere far away and I didn't want to go back there, so I started creating other accounts

Yes, that's the part where you did wrong. When someone tells you that you are breaking a rule, you should stop breaking it. Administrators are not your kindergarten teachers. Instead of creating more accounts, you should have listened to them and played by the rules. Instead you have this:

2eBRkSP.png?1

If you're going to troll constantly, you won't be unbanned. Now tell me why are you worth giving a chance? Will you say the truth this time or keep lying?

• Popcorn 1

I'm lying?

Together with Wojtas_Puczyk we played and at the same time we went to admin jail

and as for the im_gayy account, if I wasn't banned, I was kicked out of the server

Besides, I recently got a ban for 4 days and that's enough for me

I just want to play without killing people for no reason and I don't need many accounts, although I don't know why I've been banned for killing as well, because since my previous ban I haven't done anything to break server rules
Edited by Kamil_Zdun