Unban appeal - Brian_Dawson

Brian
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Brian_Dawson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dway or MatthewC

• When did you get banned?
    06/10/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Hacks ( Lagging hack lag.cs )

• Personal comment

Dear Adminisator Team,

I want to know which lag hack i did and where is the evidence saying  that i was using Lag hack? ,

2nd: I don't what is lag.cs to use it or something of hacks,

I was lagging like any lagger for my bad internet, I think no need perm-ban for lagging reason and i didn't use lag hack or any hacks on this server or any server [Never].

Thanks to Adminisator Team,

Respect your opnions.

I'm actually the one who banned you. It's extremely obvious you are using some form of "lag.cs" in order to reduce the damage you take. At the time of the incident in which you were clearly using lag.cs (the one I banned you for), you had a packet-loss of 1.35% and a ping of 96ms. 

It is inherently obvious to me that you were not "lagging like any lagger", you were using something more. So you can continue to pretend it was your bad internet, or you can be honest with me and maybe we can get somewhere. 

Edited by Billy

Regardless of whether or not you were actually lagging or using lag.cs, what occurs in the video above is unacceptable as it clearly gives you a major advantage.

Edited by Billy

1 hour ago, Brian said:

I was lagging and you was appearing lagging for me and can't shoot you and i died 

Okay, but ensure that you comprehend the following:

If you are lagging badly enough that you do not properly take damage, do not play. It is not fair to the other players.

Understand?