Lincoln_Genovese banned by Ezabila_Braydon

CrapTree
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lincoln_Genovese

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ezabila_Braydon

• When did you get banned?
    08/08/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    illegal Modification

• Personal comment

i have downloaded all my mods randomly in google and youtube this include my gta files since i deleted my old files due to FPS drop, and i download Re-shade / re-texture etc that will help me boost fps for ultra low settings PC 
    i don't know which one gives me good accurancy and wall shot

As been told by admins i did 100% accurancy and a wall shot which is i am not aware that i hit him, i just shoot thru the fence at sandy cause i am seeing his head and shoot him i dont know if i did hit him. about the accurancy, a player runs straight forward where i am sniping so it's easy for me to shoot and follow with crosshair.

i downloaded clean gta files given by the staff at discord support and instaled CAC so this thing will not happen again, if you wish to check my files thru screenshots or teamviewer let me know.

Edited by Shamus

Hello, Lincoln_Genovese!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James changed the title to [20/08/2020] - Lincoln_Genovese banned by Ezabila_Braydon
  • Mazen locked this topic
  • James changed the title to [23/08/2020] - Lincoln_Genovese banned by Ezabila_Braydon
  • Mazen locked this topic

50% of your networth has been removed and you will be required to use CAC. Follow the guidelines given above or you will not be able to connect. 

If you are banned again, it will be for very a very long time. 

Unbanned.