Ed "No Face" Jacobs.

Heats

[Whose me?]

Grew up with my brother, long and a rough life. We won and lost, we moved to Angel Pine due to much attention we got were we lived. Started from being rich to asking for money on the streets to survive. From driving bullets to bobcats. I ain't a type to give up. I'm Ed Jacobs and I came to Angel Pine to start a new life with my brother Ned, Ned Jacobs. We started from the bottom with robbing atm's to killing people as a contract. We did what we needed to do to survive, we never left eachother, always standing for eachother. We started socializing and met people, so we met Alfie and Luke and a lot more. We started our own group till we saw growth and made it public. We are rulling the town there, But I got caught up in santos, "One wrong move" and I was gone, Pigs caught my ass and now i'm in jail waiting to be released and rule the town once again. I won't give up. People call me "No Face" for a reason, I learned my lesson, shit like this won't happen again.

- Ed "No Face" Jacobs.

[Live pictures from the San Andreas state jail.]

523EC695-E166-458D-BE64-1A41D2FC03C4.thumb.jpeg.7a8bd9ae8b809cf00431afb08e3f5550.jpeg

To be continued.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ed Jacobs got finally released and brought back to his hometown, first thing he did is contacting his family. Everything went alright, he found a job that would help him make money legally. Atleast that's what he thought, there was more behind it....

Edited by Ed

• 4 weeks later...