Unban appeal - Elvee_Barzini

Elvee
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Elvee_Barzini

• Which staff member banned you?
    =AV=James

• When did you get banned?
    06/08/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal Modifications.

• Personal comment

I was simply harvesting my weed farm suddenly I got banned for Illegal modifications a thing that I dont find a reason for. Whatever if I was using illegal mods, what type of illegal mod I've used on your server? That's the only server that get me banned 2 times in 1 day, that's crazy.

I swear to god I didn't use any cheats, as I stated above I was normally harvesting my weed farm and got banned, I'm sorry for any rule-break I really wanna return.

I was using Aimbot before first time I was banned, but I uninstalled it after I got unbanned and I decided to play safely, cause when I got banned first time I knew that I really needed the server and wanted to play in, so that like a "life change"..

Edited by Elvee

You have used aimbot, not only this time, not only in the past, but every time. You have been reported too many times for aimbot, however that is not why we have banned you. we have more than enough evidence on you. Not only me, but multiple staff members has seen you hacking. You can either keep lying and sit here, or admit to everything that you have used and get yourself unbanned.

Edited by CraZe

Okay I said all what I got, I dunno how to prove to you that I'm not lying, please let the staff members who saw me reply down here saying what hacks I've used.

Yea, also the aimbot I've used it 2-3 times before I get banned the last time, also Airbreak to get to my positions faster. Nothing else to say, I've stated the truth to get unbanned as you said, I wanna get unbanned now please.

@Richard

Edited by Elvee