Unban appeal - Jack_Barzini

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jack_Barzini

• Which staff member banned you?
    =AV=James-Kacper

• When did you get banned?
    06/08/18

• What is the ban reason?
    illegal Modifications

• Personal comment

Well, Barzini and Rochester group were fighting police cause some of then was wanted  I was AFK I was doing somthings IRL.

Then the weed growen up and its ready for Harvest..Me and Elvee started Harvesting. .Lucas_Smith came and Elvee Started shooting at him Elvee killed Lucas before I came to him Elvee so we resumed Harvesting Elvee got banned for illegal mods.

We are on the same IP I restarted the router and before I restart I got banned '=AV=James- Kacper'.

I didn't even shoot cops it was only 2 times and I wasn't with Rochester/Barzini

I see that I didn't even use hacks cause when I just download [Sobiet] my game crashed and deploys virus..

I am clear from this scene cause DerekC just Freezed me and said 'Say the truth then you can Collect the Heroin' I told him I wasn't in the scene  I was AFK.

He thawed me and I am clear till now when Elvee got banned I got banned after him so what I did which makes me get banned for 'illegal mods?!'

Dude, I swear I don't have any kind of hacks..I am not idiot to use hacks while I am lvl 8 and Got lot of money I swear on my life I didn't use any hacks or even have, Mate please I want to return to my favorite server if this Apeal got Denied I swear to god i'll leave SAMP cause I invited lots of frineds here to play with me cause I enjoy it..:)

I wish to return 😢

38 minutes ago, Tony_Johnson said:

I want to get unbanned ASAP.

Not happening.

You have used illegal modifications, now sit your ban out and wait for our decision, if you're caught ban evading this unban appeal will get denied.

Just now, Tony_Johnson said:

Dude just say what hack I have used..

You do realize you're the one whose banned and not the other way around.

You're banned for usage of aimbot and godmode toggling, now if you have used something else and would like to confess about it, be my guest.

Well, I used only Aimbot when Single cop came at Shady Creek Heroin spot that's only I swear no aimbot used after this shotout..

I talking honestly to get unbanned.I used Aimbot cause the cop who was shooting at me was Aimbot I tried to use Aimbot too and I got banned I learnt from my fault sorry. When I installed S0beit I got banned from too many servers so I decided to deleted it..

Edited by Tony_Johnson
No need for many posts from me.