Halim_Zxytro banned by Flynn_McGregor[UNBAN 03/08/2020]

Rexin
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Halim_Zxytro

• Which staff member banned you?
    Flynn_McGregor

• When did you get banned?
    07/29/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Constantpoor rp + Extentive punishment history.

• Personal comment

I Read the rules and Apologies for the thing i did.

Edited by Buddah.

Hello, Halim_Zxytro!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Is that all you have to say? 

Since your registration on the 3rd of July, You have been given a considerable amount of punishments. It totals 20 if you include your mutes. 

So in the space of your 116 hours spent in game, you received a punishment every 5.8 hours. 

The constant disregard for role play scenarios, Returning after death and death matching to name a few, and all you can come with is "I Read the rules and Apologies for the thing i did"

What has changed? Why should you be given another chance on top of the 20 you have already been given?

First of all , i wasn't realizing that what i was doing is wrong . and that's a mistake from me and i apoligise about it , secondly when i read the rules i understanded my misdoing of RPing . I admit that my behaviour in this server was mistaken by me, My apologies.

Tell me what you have learnt about RP? 

You said and i quote " I am muslim muslims dont fear guns" and " i dont gunfear for ic reasons" 

Please tell me why the above statements, said by you, are incorrect. 

First , when i read the rules i knew gunfear is a RULE. Secondly , i learned more about "How to RP" , learned about roberries related things. My apologies 

Edited by HaLiM

• Buddah. changed the title to Halim_Zxytro banned by Flynn_McGregor[UNBAN 03/08/2020]
  • Buddah. locked this topic