Damon Eira banned by Dizzy Walker

Damon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Damon Eira

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    03/23/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

I am sorry for my terrible past, I have realized and learned my lesson from these last 4 months of my ban that there is no reason to be using cheats. I had a god damn virus (aimbot) in my pc just to win shootouts, thats ridiculous. I am honestly sorry. Locmax suggested counselling in healtyhgamers and i went there too, I had counselling with the members in there, professional ones, and I really did learn guys. I want one last shot at this please, I know i changed, and I wanna show it to you guys, allow me to play again, I did everything the community managers have asked me to do in my discord ticket.

• Like 1

Hello, Damon Eira!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You'll be given one last chance, as you went on counselling and you waited quite some time , we hope you learned from your mistakes and you stop using illegal modification and also don't show a toxic behaviour in the server anyhow else we've to undo this process and you won't get another  chance after that one.

Unbanned... don't let me regret this.