Unban appeal - Elvee_Barzini

Elvee
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Elvee_Barzini

• Which staff member banned you?
    DerekC

• When did you get banned?
    06/05/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Piss poor roleplay

• Personal comment

I was about to sell him heroin he took out his taser and badge then attempted to taze me when I ran away we made a pursuit he kept shooting my vehicle until it banged, and I died inside it, then he banned me for this..

Hello, I am the admin who issued the ban on you. We met up at the LSAP for a deal, everything fine, indeed, I showed my badge and identified as a police officer and you decided to run away, which is completely fine by me. After a quite long pursuit, back at LSAP when your vehicle was exploding you decided to remain inside it and die along with it, in order not to lose any drugs. I see this as a poor roleplay reason, since you could have as well realistically roleplayed jumping out of the vehicle.  I have seen this happening too many times and to too many people, and if I'm not mistaken, you did that as well a few days ago. It's time to take action against this.

• Community Manager

Suicide to avoid loss of drugs while being pursued by police is not acceptable and is considered poor roleplay. I can also confirm I've witnessed you do it before some days, and it's the deserved punished for repeating it.

Ya'll got proofs for anything? I wanna get unbanned!

Also, RP'ly after several crashes and shoots to the vehicle, my character got damaged, he got no chance to jump off, keep on the IC part, it's clear and elaborated. I'd say I'm sorry.

Edited by Elvee

• Derek locked this topic