Unban appeal - Alan_Dawson

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alan_Dawson

• Which staff member banned you?
    MatthewC : LocaMax

• When did you get banned?
    05/28/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Using Hacks

• Personal comment

jChance was given by Dylan so here is all the truth , (( Alan dawson , i used hacks in it when i got mad at Jesse and i used it two times before )) ((Paul_Jackson , i used hacks on it and i uninstalled hacks when admins asked me to send a folder it can be uninstalled whil in game and press F12 in game to hide it )) (( Kelly Hagen , Alright it was for my friend but he told me to play in it and i got him a ban and he will make an unban request , and i used aimbot and god mode in it )) If youu want me to say the truth about anything else , i will , I lied to god and admins and everyone and i.m such a dickhead alright , i.m sorry and here i said all the truth about all the accounts i made , Oh by the way , Thans for giving me other chance , that's all.

• Community Manager

You have bothered the ENTIRE STAFF, not only from the SA:MP server, but also from OTHER SERVERS. What the fucking hell do you got in your mind? Have you even read the unban request informative topic?

• Popcorn 1

Well .. i.m so sorry i didn't mean to do that i was so sad .. i promise i wont do it again i uninstalled the hacks and i will mever do that again i.m so sorry i have read the server rules and the unban topic i.m so sorry

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Since Dylan gave you the chance to write this unban, this is also your very last chance. You didn't thought about the consequences of your acts when you were happily hacking, right?

Since you seem to be showing honest remorse and apparently has learned the lesson from the shock (that is what i believe on), you're unbanned.

However, do not expect to ever be unbanned this year - or ever - if it happens again.

Since you have ban evaded numerous times just to bother our staff, you will be unbanned only on June 20th. Not going back on this date, and the date is not subject to be contested.

• Like 1