Announcements

• Hello, Josh_Dalton Bossof_Serve!   Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions: Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.   In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.
    • What is your in-game name? Josh_Dalton Bossof_Serve   Which staff member banned you? Matthew_Cartero   When did you get banned? 11/09/2001   What is the ban reason? dethmatcher   Personal comment hello i did shoot a guy maybe once and this was rather rude of me possibly, perhaps i shouldnt have done such acts on the people i am sorry for the heartache and pain Cause by me   
    • Hello @Yusuf Diazada!   We apologize, sir, but we are currently not accepting new business creations in the game. This request has been DENIED.   Regards, Krish  
    • Name: Jason_McMissile Requesting: Business Image: 
    • This religious political party's vision of uniting various faiths and fostering dialogue with atheists is truly commendable. Promoting peace and understanding across different cultures is essential, especially in a diverse society like Los Santos. I’m particularly drawn to your goal of supporting communities and the environment. It reminds me of the values highlighted in Surah Al-Waqiah(سورة الواقعة), which emphasizes accountability and the importance of good deeds. Creating places of worship for all religions can help cultivate a sense of belonging and compassion. I’m excited to see how this initiative unfolds!
  • Recent Status Updates

• Recent Achievements

• Dalton earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Dalton earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • silas sedkaui earned a badge
      One Year In
    • Sergbnk earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • johnander earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Daniel_Howard

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.