Nicolas_Tour banned by Eren_Hernandez[UNBAN : 3/7/20]

Tour
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Nicolas_Tour

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eren_Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    06/26/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    DMing mid admin scene

• Personal comment

So an admin was investigating something with me, my friend and another player. During that I opened fire at that player and the admin banned me right away. Now I know it's a silly thing to do and I was in the wrong obviously but it didn't really cause any harm because the admin can revive the player right away. I agree it's a bit disrespectful but overall everyone got those times when they're a bit annoyed and feel like fucking around,  I don't see myself repeating this kind of behavior in case I get unbanned.

Edited by Mazen

Hello, Nicolas_Tour!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Why should I consider unbanning you, especially that you wasted my time lying about the situation, saying that he opened fire on you first, while his proof clearly shown you DMing him, then when I confronted you about it, you were too arrogant to admit your mistake, that you shown toxic behavior saying "whatever just punish us" and then killed him?

Like I said, I understand I was being a complete ass about this whole situation and I'm sorry,  I told you to just punish me because I didn't have anything else to add it was clear, and I got a bit annoyed so I shot him but it was completely harmless.  You should consider unbanning me because I believe everyone deserve a second chance and this is my first ban, I'm being honest with you right now even though I wasn't before, I'm not usually acting like I did with you and it was a one time thing that won't repeat itself in the future.

Also my friend Riley isn't in fault here as much as I am, she was silent through the whole thing and she shot the guy as soon as she saw me doing it.

Edited by Tour

• Mazen locked this topic