Josh-Libert banned by Eduardo_Santos

Joshie

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh-Libert

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    06/22/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Misusing of ask to insult staff member/ Long punishment liste/Toxic player.

• Personal comment

Hello, I'm here again on the appeal, I am really sorry for shit I said, whole Mudoo server knows my behavior and stuff, I talked with one person, and he calmed me down. He also made me change myself, no bad behavior will be released, that reason is gone for now. I really apologize to Mazen and to other staff team members, no such shitty behavior will ever come out from me or my mouth. Please unban me, because whole summer I wouldn't have to do anything, I will die because I will be bored.... Please. Unban me, I really apologize for my shitty behavior and I promise for now, 100% my behavior won't be unacceptable as before. I know that every time I show that shitty behavior I have to face consequences..... Please unban me, I was so happy about many stuff in Mudoo, I finaly got my dream car Jester...I really miss my friends, and enemies. Even if I hate anyone, I miss them, I'm a shitty person, that's what I learned in these 2 days while banned. I also learned that Life cannot be bought, you need to earn it. I always talk shit as people would say, but sometimes, I really ain't joking, this is just a game, and those rules, I know I need to follow them or else it's punishments, rules were created because without them whole server would be mess, and rule breakers would ruin other's gameplay.... I admit that I... I admit that I ruined most of the people's gameplay in Mudoo, Mudoo is fun and I'm too much emotional, but I've changed AGAIN, and I'm ready to improve and show you all how good boy I can be. Please, give me a chance, I can't wait 2 months...Please...

Edited by Joshie
  • Like 1

Hello, Josh-Libert!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

Josh, you have to realise that with the conversation that occurred in admin chat after your ban, you're lucky to be getting a review date at all.

You had a 1 month ban last time and you quickly went back to your old ways, 2 days certainly isnt going to do anything.

Please adhere to the date I posted in your last unban. Continuing to make appeals will lead to forum moderation.