Kahson_Nang banned by Anonymous

ballin30
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kahson_Nang

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    06/17/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Multi Accounting

• Personal comment

Hey,

First of all I want to mention how unprofessional this is and how badly this is ruining my experience on the server. This is my first ever account, I've never played this server before, and being said I should have 0 other accounts tied to my IP. It's impossible for another account to be tight to my IP. After all I think this ban was motivated by the situation which was happening in-game which some could call unrealistic, and stupid. Not only did you ban me? You banned 2 others sharing the same Lastname which already shows that you're targeting us due to spite and disliking. All 3 of us have no reason to "Multi Account" as you claim. I've only namechanged once.

I'd like to know which administrator banned me so I could fill in an admin report.

Hello, Kahson_Nang!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.