Abdul_Hadi banned by Trevor_Vebb

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Abdul_Hadi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Trevor_Vebb

• When did you get banned?
    06/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    /accept death to avoid arrest

• Personal comment

ok ok ok ok fine i will admit it i did those things and i apologize for lieing all the way sir i didnt want to stay banned so i blamed my brother I KNOW ITS MY FAULT I HAD THE DONE EVERY SINGLE THHING AGAINST THE RULES I DONT UNDERSTAND RP THAT MUCH AND I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY ON EVERYTHING BUT PLS JUST ACCEPT THIS APOLOGY AND LET ME GET BACK ON RP PLS i miss rp so much and the next thing im going to ssay only pakistanis will understand it bakra eid anay wali hai bhaioon or maynay clarkie santiago chuck cayton and all the other gambios i made a promise with them we will have a big race and i will pay 600k for the winner i promised them pls accept this apology i already broke 1 promise with them the promise was gambling on birthday month but u didnt let me gamble on the date pls accept this apology let me get back on rp i love ur server its the best place in the whole worldwide samp pls pls pls let me get back on rp i dont want to  break another promise noo0ne will listen to me if i broke the promise pls accept this apology and let me get back on rp pls i dont wanna break another promise pls

Hello, Abdul_Hadi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Only because it's this is a very precious day in Mudoo history and the type of rulebreak is a minor one, I am letting you play. Incase you continue to spam again and annoy the gameplay of other players. You'll be instantly banned again with no questioning. 

Unbanned.

• Mac locked this topic