Alvaro_Gambino banned by Anonymus

Alvaro
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alvaro_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymus

• When did you get banned?
    05/27/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Quit in roleplay situation

• Personal comment

Hi im Alvaro again, two weeks passed since my ban date, i dont want to get unbaned right now, i just want to know when i will be unbaned, i really want to come back to the server, and i will really apreciate a second chance.  I repeat, i dont want to get unban now, i just want to know when i will get it. I write here because i dont know where to ask, also im from Argentina so i dont understand much things, i hope you can understand

Alvaro

Hello, Alvaro_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hi, like i said i will not do it again and i repeat, i dont want to get unbanned right now, my question is ¿when i will get unbanned? i just want to know that please.  I know that quitting to avoid rp is not allowed, and  i know it because im banned for that, but now after 2 weeks i learn my lesson and i will not do it again. Anyways you are not responding my answer ¿when i will get unbaned? i will not waste this second chance pls. 

Hope you can undersatnd

Alvaro

Edited by Alvaro

9 hours ago, Mazen said:

You got punished 4 times before for quitting mid of rp.

What will change this time? you didn't know that quitting to avoid rp is not allowed?

Hi, like i said i will not do it again and i repeat, i dont want to get unbanned right now, my question is ¿when i will get unbanned? i just want to know that please.  I know that quitting to avoid rp is not allowed, and  i know it because im banned for that, but now after 2 weeks i learn my lesson and i will not do it again. Anyways you are not responding my answer ¿when i will get unbaned? i will not waste this second chance pls. 

Hope you can undersatnd

Alvaro