Damon_Eira banned by Dizzy_Walker

Damon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Damon_Eira

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    06/07/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

Huge apologies for what i've done in the past. 

image.thumb.png.8e1b4ac55e8dd6c9aeeb4aafd1a4141d.png

James told me it was okay for me to apply on june 5th, may i please receive one last chance kind sirs, I know its alot to ask considering my history but its been 3 months and i've thought through my mistakes, im sorry about everything.

what do i have to do to get another chance to play?

Hello, Damon_Eira!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Yeah I know im not the person you guys like, I actually do feel stupid for what i've done in the past, i have been thinking about my mistakes for 3 months guys, could i receive a final straw?

Message to Dizzy: i know you haven't ever liked me from the start, but its just a game man and i really am an idiot for hacking but you catch me every time yeah? but this time im not gonna do something stupid like that again, force me on cac, and it'll literally be a death wish for me to install 'aimbot' again when i know it flags CAC instantly. Huge apologies once again, I was just being very ignorant, apologize for that man.

Let me check your history:

• 3 bans for aimbotting
  • illegal modifcations
  • hacking
  • bug abuse
  • script abuse

You were given 6 chances before after first time hacking let me show you something  as well.

da.PNG.2b1a2cf788b9a1d0add57ec726b93ca7.PNGBan #2 No chance for repeat hack users.

Ban #4 Permanent ban.

Ok so you were given 6 chances before that, I just want to know how administration will trust you again? after you were given 6 chances and you hacked and hacked again (with using CAC).

In your first appeal you even tried to lie about using aimbot (cac deny aimbot).

how am i using aimbot if i have been forced cac for literally 5+ months, what???

Edited by Mazen

1 hour ago, Mazen said:

Let me check your history:

• 3 bans for aimbotting
  • illegal modifcations
  • hacking
  • bug abuse
  • script abuse

You were given 6 chances before after first time hacking let me show you something  as well.

da.PNG.2b1a2cf788b9a1d0add57ec726b93ca7.PNGBan #2 No chance for repeat hack users.

Ban #4 Permanent ban.

Ok so you were given 6 chances before that, I just want to know how administration will trust you again? after you were given 6 chances and you hacked and hacked again (with using CAC).

In your first appeal you even tried to lie about using aimbot (cac deny aimbot).

dude i really have no clue how in the holy hell did i get so many chances, honestly, you guys were going really easy on me thats why i was receiving chances.

I have crossed every single line and gotten so many chances but i disappointed the whole staff team over and over again. there is no reason for you to trust me rather than the fact that there is a possibility that i changed and will not show this type of attitude (cheating attitude) towards the server again knowing that the CAC will detect it. I was honestly trying to fool the staff team and i'll admit it, i was being very stupid, ignorant ,and retarded. I really apologize for that man, i thought i could outsmart the system but that was very stupid of me, i should've just admitted it all. But it has been 3 months, I have thought about my mistake, this is SA-MP, honestly, I really am sorry for what i did and i will not use cheats again, I have said this before and i know you probably wont take my word for it but if you think about it, if i do get unbanned and go in the game, and start using aimbot, thats literally a death wish, i would never install that stupid shit cheat again knowing that CAC will detect the cheat in seconds. I really do apologize for everything, im sorry and i would really like to play again mazen, can i please receive a final chance ? @Mazen