Andre_Coleman banned by Arthur_Douglas

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andre_Coleman

• Which staff member banned you?
    Arthur_Douglas

• When did you get banned?
    05/30/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Non RP actions + ignoring admins + escaping during admin situation + extensive punishment history

• Personal comment

Ok so Danny Winters told me that i can make another ban appeal 3.6.2020 so here i am. First of all i wanna say i have no intentions on breaking the rules of the server ait? I dont feel like explaining to whole situation what happened before i got banned because i explained it many times already on my previous ban appeals, anyway the action of banning me shouldnt have been made since there literally was a  misunderstanding and i lost my temper. I ban evaded maybe on 25 different accounts because i wanted to prove my self that the ban i got was such BS and i wanted the other ban to be denied where i would have gotten 80 percent wealth removal and only allowed to post another appeal in 3 weeks, which now that i ban evaded of course changed that. It didnt take long for my first ban evade account to be caught and after that i tried many times maybe on 4 of them i successfully got to play on the server for maybe 30 minutes till i got caught. I made names to insult some of the server admins because how they couldnt have taken my previous ban appeals seriously. So what i like here to happen is not go with the system rather just think what i just said on my previous appeals and this. Id like to know what i did wrong that led to this ban too since im still confused what i did wrong, i have a strong feeling it was a misunderstanding so now make a real choice check the logs PLEASE.

Hello, Andre_Coleman!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.