Andre_Coleman banned by Arthur_Douglas

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andre_Coleman

• Which staff member banned you?
    Arthur_Douglas

• When did you get banned?
    05/30/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Non RP actions + ignoring admins + escaping during admin situation + extensive punishment history

• Personal comment

Can i ask why the fuck did an admin handle my unban request when i asked a developer to do dat? Yall didnt even read my appeal bro i didnt do shit how yall gon punish me bro? Read all i said i did nothing wrong bro this sum bullshit this nigguh can yall check the logs my niggah i didnt do nothing wrong? yeah youre a idiot @Mazen akay u dumb af :D :D :D :D wtf yall think who yall think iam bro i bet non of yall even read my shit what i tried to say there? Unlock dat other fuckin ban appeal bro i got something to say why does this niggah @Sam_Woods ask me if im gon stop breaking rules LOL fuck u too niggah i didnt break shit when i got banned u broke the rules ur self homie u abused all ur powers on me, first u revive me with ur admin powers, then after i rply get in my friends car there was literally nothing wrong with dat u tp me back to make me get in the police cruiser, then i try to call a developer through support and u just instantly handle dat shit to turn all dat off? How do you think ur handling this situation at this point bro i wanna know how? :D Like why are you even trying then i again rply get on my friends bike cuz im just done with this shit and u ban me for whatever tf  how did i escape during an admin sit when u was literally off admin duty and just abused ur shit? Ignoring admins? I didnt ignore nobody tell me a moment where i ignored someone yall the ones ignoring me and what i say..... And what is a non rp action? RPing getting in my friends car while on cuffs? There is nothing wrong with what i ever did on dat day to deserve any kind of punishmet? How yall gon unban me in 3 weeks with 80 percent wealth removal just cuz its my "third ban"? how many ever bans i got it DONT mean shit BRO if dat ban aint valid and if theres nothing i ever did wrong and yall just takin action with no questions asked sam woods asked me something completely out of proportion "are you gonna stop breaking the rules?" I honestly didnt get how does breaking rules have to do with a bullshit ban like this? How can i ping developer and manager team up in here to review all of this ahhh.... See this is the reason why i wanted a developer to come handle this cuz everybody can literally tell mazen here didnt even read half of the shit i said and how u gon just jump in on another ban appeal that is already being handled by an admin? I understand if its a higher level admin doing that but yall on the same level how is this in anyway allowed? :D :D omg i want full investigation on this shit and all the logs to confirm on all the reasons i got banned for. I told yall in the first place low level niggahs to not touch my shit cuz yall cant handle a case as big as this.... maneee fuck this corrupt admin team fuck all these low level admins watch these niggahs aint never makin it to a managers role bro yall dont know where im from bro dont fuck with me fooooool :D :D :D i can see u both are new at ur admin job and trying to prove people that u know shit but u really dont akay case closed stop bouncing on my dick stupid ass hoezz.... THis goes out to the niggahs gettin bucked n gettin so rough on me yall know who u are u sneaky admin yall choose sides if i kill yo homie yall fo sho gotta punish me thats not how the real life works kids Kids Clown Costume

you know this how u look like to me irl honestly this fucked up system is killing ur server bro brain dead admin kids that paid for their status are taking advantage of ur server......  :D so please the real server management go check the logs and tell me what the fuck did i do wrong?! ill answer ya, u can bring my older shtt i did before too there literally maybe 5 legit punishment on my ass all the other ones just bullshit mane. 😇

• Like 2

Hello, Andre_Coleman!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.