Andre_Coleman banned by Arthur_Douglas[UNBAN : 21/6/20]

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andre_Coleman

• Which staff member banned you?
    Arthur_Douglas

• When did you get banned?
    05/30/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Non RP actions + ignoring admins + escaping during admin situation + extensive punishment history

• Personal comment

Waddup so this shit is some bitch ass bullshit yo limme tell you the story. So i was rolling with my homie bog wayne when we scope this mafia dude out you know. We tell him to "HANDSUP THIS A ROBBERY FOO!" and he doesnt comply this niggah dunn say nothin rite? we aim guns all dat this fool just steps on the pedal doesnt comply for shit bro he tries to evade, we roll up on him and shoot his ass, then this other dude comes we blast him too then wtf some bullshit out of nowhere a swat team run up. We finish 1 of the dudes and try to shoot back at the swat until we get knocked. So we on the ground the dude that we was robbing think it was nemada or smth he calls an admin then bro this guy starts crying i laugh so hard :D:D , he tells the admin we (random robbed him which isnt true we didnt break any mothafuckin rules up in this bitch) anyway the admin starts saying "i know developers and you broke the rules" and im like bro wtf is this nigga talkin bout bro????? :D there just a scene up in this bitch you know. then i get fucking revived by an admin? LOL my nigguh an admin revives me to speed shit up (arthur douglas) this man revives me and shit ait listen now i see this situation become invalid and all of this shit should be cleared tbh but nah this admin just revives me no rp nothin then i see my homie roll up he does /me opens car door and i /me jumps in the car (TOTALLY rply my niggah bro yall gon laugh at dis) my friend starts driving away while im in his whip i rpped then THIS MOTHAFUCKA arthur douglas TPS ME to the situation like wtf? he tppes me back and starts sayin all dis shit, i tell him hollup im callin a developer cuz ur abusing ur shit rite now aight homie :D so this man just says all this "no need for developer ur breaking the rules u cant handsup a person with any interaction n shid. Now BRO i done this before EXACT same shit and everyone always reports my ass, the admin come and say "its allowed he didnt break any rules" so cool I EVEN TRY TO DO "/support an admin is abusing his powers on me pls developer get here" and you know what arthur does? he just handles the support request and doesnt let me call a developer? WOW nice shit bro anyway he just ignores the rest i say and gets off his admin duty then after that my other friend rolls up on a bike and unlocks the doors and does the /me shit you know and then i do /me gets on the bike. Ait now im on the bike RPing you know we drive around for 2 minutes and we roll up on a tool shop, my friend starts pick locking my cuffs and boom i get banned? Now i would personally like a developer to handle my unban request and definetly not arthur to do this because bro yall think this is fair? Like non rp actions? when did i do non rp actions i dont get this shit? ignoring admins? BRO i never ignored the admin i was just tryna explain to him that we need a higher level administrator to come handle dis bro. Then escapign during admin sit? I never did dat homie how was it escpaing this man was off his admin duty no longer handling anything just saying shit bro :D:D:D :D :D :D :D :D and mane i didnt ignore yall HOMIE YALL IGNORED ME?  Then at last extensive punishment history honestly this is dumb af reason to ban someone like how can you suddenly just take action on a dude that you think has an extensive punishment history? Thats just adding something completely random to this situation this man arthur douglas obviously doesnt know what his doing as an admin or is he even an admin or just a mod? LOL this sum bullshit. Now i also wanna make a report on this unban app on arthur douglas for abusing his admin powers + ignoring me when i was tryna call developer + reviving me to speed revival up on my body + taking care of my support request that was absolutely not made for him and just for a reason of calling a real working developer. Bro yall need a developer on dis case yall tf check the logs my nigguh im being harrased with all this? I also wanna do a report on dat dude nemada or whatever the fuck dat dude we robbed for false reporting me n shit :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D this is bullshit ion want arthur douglas to reply here in anyway neither like he did on my support request just to avoid having an developer being called. Also id like to address something. Why am i always the one getting reported when robbing fools with my homies? AND why i always the only one gettin banned? yall wanna date me or smth? Ait think thats it peace yo ✌️✌️bruh look more into this shid mane i didnt break any rules at all 💀.

Edited by Mazen
  • Like 1

Hello, Andre_Coleman!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I can't take this appeal since I banned you. I'll be clarifying some things over here.

Firstly, Mazen took the report for robbing and he had to leave in between. After that when I took over, you were cuffed infront of my eyes. 

Your friend was sitting inside his car WITH the doors closed. Out of nowhere you typed /me falls and then sat inside the vehicle and ran away which is totally non-rp.  You've been warned and admin jailed for this reason a lot of times. You clearly don't want to improve. I revived you since the /revive command is bugged. Richie was reviving you for a long time and you weren't getting revived (this bug is being currently fixed)

Secondly, when I teleported you back to the scene, I explained everything to you. Then there was a guy sitting in a Sanchez what you did again was /me sirs inside the bike and ran away in an ongoing admin situation completely ignoring me. At first I thought I'd go easy on you but your actions turned it all against you. 

You joined this server 3 months back and you've been getting warned / reported every third day.

Thirdly, to report a staff member you need to do it under staff reports on the forums.

Edited by Sam_Woods

Ait first of all the "guy" was a homie from the same group as i and he came over there to save my ass, i typed /me falls on the ground cuz for some reason my character just fell to the ground and i wanted to RP, i stood up again as seen and jumped in my friends car + why would you revive my ass with no rp cool bro, why are you not talkin bout when i was tryna call a developer and u just handled the support to turn it all off? My friend did /me opens doors and why would you tp me back to the scene then and not when i sat on the bike?  There was nothing wrong too at the moment when i jumped in my friends car? 

• Like 1

And bro you took the report of the robbing when you hadnt check the logs or nuthin there was nothing wrong with robbing that guy and as of that said i would not have been banned. Take it in consideration maybe it was all bullshit when admins always come to disturb us while we are robbin someone, now yall gotta think bout dis ait if this entire robbery shit got nothin wrong in it then why call an admin to make all of us angry and maybe not rp properly? Nemadan didnt even get warned for false reporting my ass on dat robbery case LOL. Can yall explain what was the reason to call and admin to us maybe i could taken this more seriously and not made the /me falls on the ground confusing if admins wouldnt have come to talk all this shit again fucking up my mind on some random robbery shit that isnt allowed now tho i done this since i got on the server? EDIT: Reports dont mean shit they just crying you can see alot of them after reporting me got verbally warned + alot of the warnings been from invalid bias admin cases like this which wouldnt count

Edited by Andre_Coleman
  • Like 1

You'll be  unbanned after 3 weeks with 80 percent wealth cut as it's your 3rd ban.

Don't try to evade till then or your appeal will be denied.

Edited by Mazen

• Mazen locked this topic