Lemix_Sarax banned by Dizzy_Walker

M0ha
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lemix_Sarax

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    05/29/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Dice band 7days

• Personal comment

I got band because off Bugsy_Gambino more info check

• so lets start he was helping me to join gambino then after few days he start talking about gamble and he sey to me every time /pm ID and he start type for me on discord what i do and what i type to this day and this day tanzidur_gambino accept my gamble and bugsy told me to sey for tanzidur to come 4D btw he sey to me /pm 58 (tanzidur) do you wanna gamble to my maverick 2.5M you dealer and, and i sey this for tanzidur and he accept and we go for 4D and there he was learning me how to gamble and he sey to me /use dice again and every thing so i was just typing what he was typing for me in this gambling moments, so then i lose and tanzidur sey to me gave me the maverick and i sey i dont have after it tanzidur reported me because off bugsy_gambino and bugsy started to tell me (just /scammers) and then the admin sey to me transfir all your money to tanzidur and i did and i gave all i have to him then after admin leave tanzidur sey;tell me the story and i did and he turn back my all money and sey i want the money from bugsy_gambino not from you i sey no i scam but he sey no you got scammed not you scam and he report bugsy_gambino on that check info👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Sorry i forget he was always tell me :my phone is slowly please delete all massges and i was delete some but this is all what i got and he delete all his massges if you dont belive me check the dates off the massges

23FAF1A6-1F27-4D75-A1C3-ED87449AC091.png

BE1AE894-F1DC-4238-A15A-F164D81152B8.png

00F8304F-434E-4FB3-A233-7B84DDABD8BA.png

78DB004A-3708-4A6C-A399-DFCF4E79B625.png

96CB083A-5812-4D5D-AC1A-F7BB190BB01D.png

ABC1A33F-32F8-466E-AE2F-61D068604189.png

Edited by Lemix_Sarix

Hello, Lemix_Sarax!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

The diceban will stay as afterall it was your fault aswell for scamming and not checking out the scamming rules which takes like 20 seconds to read, therefor the diceban will stay.