Alvaro_Gambino banned by Anonymus

Alvaro
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alvaro_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymus

• When did you get banned?
    05/27/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Quit in roleplay situation

• Personal comment

Sorry, to be honest i quit while roleplay because i had important things in me so i didnt want to get robbed. I really want to play again pls i will never break another server rule

Alvaro

Hello, Alvaro_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Besides the sorry and accepting your mistakes. Why would someone break the same rule repeatedly when they're punished multiple times for it already?

You have 4 punishments for quitting mid-rp out of total 10 punishments. So, you basically think that its fine to get jailed instead of losing your items.

Not only you, but many people in the server are doing the same thing,  /q is being abused extensively. So to set this is as an example to all those who abuse /q, I am going to have to deny your appeal.

Do not try to make another appeal before 30days from now. Doing so will just increase +7days to your appealing date and indirectly to your ban. Do not try to ban evade, doing so will give you a permanent vacation for Mudoo RP.

Denied.

Edited by Trevor Webb

• Jones locked and pinned this topic
  • Jones unpinned this topic