Damon_Eira banned by Dizzy_Walker

Damon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Damon_Eira

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    03/23/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    aimbot

• Personal comment

It has been a couple of months, I have thought deeply about my mistakes, could i please be given an early unban? haven't been a problem to the staff at all, I haven't ban evaded either. May i receive a early unban if that is alright with the staff members? 

I have been bored and have nothing to do all summer, this server could be something i could no life all summer.

Thanks for your time

Hello, Damon_Eira!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello, Damon.

You have been banned a lot of times for using hacks.

Could you answer these 3 questions first? Based on your answers I'll consider of unbanning you or not.

1. Why were you using aimbot?

2. Why should we unban you?

3. How can we trust that you have no other hacks and will not repeat this in the future?

Edited by Sam_Woods

20 hours ago, Sam_Woods said:

Hello, Damon.

You have been banned a lot of times for using hacks.

Could you answer these 3 questions first? Based on your answers I'll consider of unbanning you or not.

1. Why were you using aimbot?

2. Why should we unban you?

3. How can we trust that you have no other hacks and will not repeat this in the future?

Really appreciate the reply, I was honestly expecting a instant denial but i said it was worth a try to appeal for unban instead of ban evading.

I was using aimbot because I literally got bored and frustrated getting 1v'10d every single time i get in a shootout and that was probably the dumbest decision i couldve made in that situation. I honestly am really stupid for using cheats instead of just improving my skills but these past two months that I have been banned, I thought about my mistakes and it was pointless for me to use aimbot and i will not do that again.

You should unban me because I have thought about my mistakes, (using aimbot) for the last two months, I haven't ban evaded, or bothered any of the staff members and I know that It was 100% my fault that i got my self into this situation, but I have honestly improved my attitude towards the server. I respect your decision to ban me because you were just doing your job, banning cheaters and i dont blame you. I believe I should be given a chance to show that I am not the same damon that was toxic, and a cheater a few months ago, I realized that it wasn't worth getting banned for months just to win a shootout in a game with cheats. I really apologize.

You can trust me that I won't use any other hacks in the future because I know for a fact that every single cheat that you use gets flagged in the CAC chat, and It would literally be really dumb for me to use cheats again.

I give you my word that I will never cheat again, theres no point in doing it, I realize that now. From now on ill record most of the shootouts in game i promise you that.
@Sam_Woods

Edited by Damon