SaiF_ZueS banned by Trevor_Vebb

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    SaiF_ZueS

• Which staff member banned you?
    Trevor_Vebb

• When did you get banned?
    08/22/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    idk when i joined i saw the cmd there was no reason

• Personal comment

hello my name is crucified insane and im not banned SaiF_ZueS is my lil bros acc when i was banned i gave him the pc he wanted to play samp mudoo rp when he joined i was gone on a trip with my friends when i came back he was crycing idk y he told me i was banned when i joined then i realized i was banned so u thought i was multiaccounting it been 2 months since hes banned i thought i could post another ban app i thought that u cant post a ban app if u already posted 1 so im posting it now he said when he joins he will change name to an rp name he told me that i want my account back so when i was banned he joined and got banned i realized u staff members thought i was multiaccounting he is still crycing he wants to play mudoo rp so kindly pls unban SaiF_ZueS he will change name i will tell him                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Love to mudoo team

Hello, SaiF_ZueS!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• 2 weeks later...