Linda Meyers banned by Danny Winters [REVIEW: 17/06/2020]

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Linda Meyers

• Which staff member banned you?
    Danny Winters

• When did you get banned?
    03/18/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Poor Roleplay

• Personal comment

Hello, Everyone should have chances and i got the high chances and it was 4 or 3 chances so i want to know if i can just have the last chance so maybe you like to give me a chance and i will start recording every Shootout happen.
    [If it doesn't look i'm getting unban forever then tell me that]

Edited by Jones

Hello, Linda Meyers!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Alright Linda, here's the deal.

We've had a discussion about you today. You have had 5 bans in total, though only 3 this year. Your last ban was valid as witnessed by multiple admins theres no disputing that. Whilst it has been a while, we dont think it's been long enough for us to be comfortable with letting you back.

We've come to the agreement to review this again in 4 weeks time. This does not mean you will be unbanned in 4 weeks, but it does mean we do see a possibility of letting you back in the future. Whether or not we will is to be decided at your next review.

Do not make more unban appeals like last time, that does not help. I will leave this locked and it will automatically unlock on your review date.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Linda,

We will not be unbanning you.

You've had plenty of chances given to you throughout your time in Mudoo. You've gone to different administrators after each ban, pleading for your "last chance", yet your behaviour always ends up the same.

We do not have the appetite to have you back in the server, you don't fit in here. You've asked us to tell you if it looks like you won't be getting an unban forever - well, you won't be. You'll need to find somewhere else to play as Mudoo RP is not it.

Don't bother making further unban appeals, this has been discussed within the admin & management team and they'll all end up getting denied.