|Arab NEWS | A truck driver runs over a young man and escapes,

Hank11

gallery10.jpg.ac5d9e8f60e4b899e4eea8ac2395a974.jpg

A truck driver runs over a young man and escapes, and the police check

At 2:00 p.m. today something happened that was unfortunate for a young man who was crossing the road and a truck came very quickly which shocked the young man

A young man was injured in an accident on Tuesday afternoon in a traffic accident in Los Santos, a police spokesman said

Hospital sources said Los Santos that the young man received moderate to severe injuries after he was run over on the street of the 17-year-old Gas Station.

In a statement, the police confirmed that they have begun investigating the accident and will work to find the truck driver as soon as possible, as the director of the police department announced the formation of an investigation team to find out the cause of the accident.

gallery3.jpg.06a31b09aae4c03e9e2fcf7aaf4c2257.jpg

He found Patrol No. 23 trucks near the station after a two-day search The police patrol stated that the truck was stolen and did not bear special identification numbers, which required the traffic detective unit to contact the truck owner to find out how to steal the truck.

---------------------------------------------------------------

gallery12.jpg.59d34c728e88c40ff926453c5a61df15.jpg

The tenth day of continuous research by police officers and in cooperation with the FBI
The person who ran over the young man, who escaped from what was captured in a residential neighborhood during a complex intelligence operation, was arrested by the agencies and a plan was made to arrest him. His house was searched and illegal things were found.

• 400 heroin
  • 600 herbal drugs
  • Full automatic weapon is not allowed

Arab News newspaper got leaks in the investigations and it was

Police investigator: How old are you and what is your name
Criminal: 55 years old and my name is %%%%
Police investigator: Why did you run over the young man?
The criminal: I was running away from the police patrol while I was driving a stolen truck
Police Detective: Did you know you committed a crime?
The criminal: I know forgive me
The police investigator, sir. We are charging you with charges of carrying drugs and weapons. Why do you have all this?
The criminal: To trade my master in order to sell it
Police Investigator: Sir, you are lying, according to your FBI record, you have been in detention for a terrorist record

He was arrested and charged with several charges, including run-over + drugs + and illegal weapons