Victor_Kane banned by Eren_Stokes [To be Unbanned : 30/05/20]

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Victor_Kane

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eren_Stokes

• When did you get banned?
    05/10/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Powergaming, punishment history

• Personal comment

I was temporarily banned for 2 days for this and now he permanently banned me , I was running and the police officer was Eren , and he used HIS ADMIN POWER AND BANNED ME BECAUSE HE WAS JEALOUS PLS unban me I LOVE THIS SERVER

Edited by Staz

Hello, Victor_Kane!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello, Kane.
This is a screenshot of your punishments history --
spacer.png

As you see, in the period from 23rd of April to 10th of May (About 17 days), you got 16 punishments, 3 of which are permanent bans.

Moving on, regarding the incident, you were cuffed and put inside a rancher. Locking the doors was RPed as well. Yet you simply went out and started to run away. When I asked you numerous times why you did this, your answer simply was: "ya cant use yar admin powers"

I kept repeating the same question, hoping I'd get any logical answer from you, but you didn't give me one. Can you explain this now?

• 3 weeks later...