Juan_Cortez banned by Staz_Goncalez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Juan_Cortez

• Which staff member banned you?
    Staz_Goncalez

• When did you get banned?
    05/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    /q to avoid being robbed + lying admin

• Personal comment

Staz tells me to tell where i stored the drugs, and if i do that won't ban me , im just talking about the situation and telling him about my report and when i finishing writing i was already banned, i tried to talk with him but he won't give me time. Im asking sorry to Skinny Pete and Staz for my bad comportament .

I want to get back to play here . Sorry for my bad decisions.

Please let me be back.

Hello, Juan_Cortez!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Leaving the game after getting knocked and during admin situation just to avoid losing some drugs. I was willing to give you a chance by letting you go if you gave the drugs to robber but you kept disconnecting, proceeded to store it in a house after relogging and then lied about it.

Here, you're lying again by claiming that "didn't let me speak" whilst you spammed "BAN ME" 10 times.

Also decided to ban evade. If you ban evade again, your chance to get unbanned will be revoked.

Denied. Apply again after a month. If you spam unban appeals, you will be muted.

Concluded.