Hamody_Aztecas banned by Mazen_Gambino

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Hamody_Aztecas

• Which staff member banned you?
    Mazen Gambino

• When did you get banned?
    05/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Dm

• Personal comment

if i want to speak i want to ask why ballas kill me no reson and admins dont speak with him ?

and why if we try to kill him we got ban

the ballas are gods ?

i dont care but serevr have retard gang like ballas

but admin just help ballas

and Mazen is retard admin 

no anyone dm and they got Banned

permantly banned 

why ballas dont ban when they kill me no resoin and i touch and they not dead just his heal down  little they ban me ?

this is shit

i swear fix you admins mudoo

Edited by Mazen
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Hamody_Aztecas!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

Hello, I told you before if someone DM you or you think he dm you use /report, taking a plane and thorwing it in GS9 just because "ballas killed me before" is not a reason, You said admin do nothing when i report ballas, you can report admins as well if you see that they were wrong.

You got 18 punishments before that what will change?

3 minutes ago, Mazen said:

Hello, I told you before if someone DM you or you think he dm you use /report, taking a plane and thorwing it in GS9 just because "ballas killed me before" is not a reason, You said admin do nothing when i report ballas, you can report admins as well if you see that they were wrong.

ok when someone kill no resoin and back after death and admin dont speak with him 

this cool

and i no t ask you i ask the website manegar

• Popcorn 1

53 minutes ago, Mazen said:

dont lie i just have 2 punshments

• Popcorn 1

When you have more than 16 punishments, and you were going to kill ballas because they killed you like 15 mins ago, then it's mass DM and revenge killing, seems like you don't know the rules, even though I told you to read it a million times.

8 minutes ago, Matrix said:

When you have more than 16 punishments, and you were going to kill ballas because they killed you like 15 mins ago, then it's mass DM and revenge killing, seems like you don't know the rules, even though I told you to read it a million times.

ballas kill me before 2 days ok ?

Just now, Mohammad_Alldawi said:

ballas kill me before 2 days ok ?

You also can't kill them because they killed you two days ago, plus with that way(throwing a shamal between them) you're supposed to be a mexican not a terrorist, you need to talk to them atleast, if they are threatening you, you can attack them with guns, not to bomb yourself between them like a terrorist, that's called mass dm sir.

2 minutes ago, Matrix said:

But I do know that what you did is totally wrong, like bro your punishment history shows that.

i see a lot of people help other like newbies,give him rules, say him what rp but you ..

idk how you admin and shut up dont say i not worng retard