Lizzy_Gambino banned by Danny winters [To be Unbanned: 20/05/20]

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lizzy_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Danny winters

• When did you get banned?
    05/03/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    He said i lie to admin

• Personal comment

so my homie now said i should pick him up at a atm when i got there i saw cops and i ask whats going on and they saying my friend quit and i said i dont know because i just came and they said i am lying and i said no i am not so my friend came in game and said some shit about is internet and bad guys was chasing him and then admin came and said i lied and i didnt know whats going on fr. So i think its unfair. And admins should do more investigation before banning i love u guys but please be fair 

Edited by Staz

Hello, Lizzy_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You were at the ATM when Adem_Gambino left the server to avoid the cops. Even when he came back you were there which was like 6-7 minutes later. Which clearly meant you were waiting for him to rejoin. He lied to me when I asked you who left.

Look he text me on discord so i dont know what happen fr he told me a different story and i didnt even knew that he left its when he text me i knew bro . i dont think its fair for me to be ban for someone else who break rules . all i am doing is being nice to everyone but it doesn't work out

According to the logs, you were with Adem the whole time. You indeed lied to staff about you being not present when he left the server whilst planting C4 to avoid cops.

[l] Lizzy_Gambino (9): bro quit. 

I assume you're asking him to /q here to avoid cops.  He did so thrice so he could "loo" which is a lame excuse. He was punished already.

You're still lying and attempting to misguide staff. I want you to be entirely honest about it and come off clean. If you keep lying about it, you will be just doing harm to yourself.

He text me out of game and said i should pick him up so when i go there i notice somethimg fishy . so i ment to ask why did you quit to aviod the cops but then it send that i say why u /q to avoid cops bro . then i now call him and cuss him tell him why did he do that . amd so thats what i was doing but u guys assuming stuff . i am sorry though that i give u guys wrong impression but i wasnt lying and i am not lying i been playing this server for 4 years so u guys must understand how much it means to me so i wouldn't lie .

He text me out of game and said i should pick him up so when i go there i notice somethimg fishy . so i ment to ask why did you quit to aviod the cops but then it send that i say why u /q to avoid cops bro . then i now call him and cuss him tell him why did he do that . amd so thats what i was doing but u guys assuming stuff . i am sorry though that i give u guys wrong impression but i wasnt lying and i am not lying i been playing this server for 4 years so u guys must understand how much it means to me so i wouldn't lie .

Another attempt to lie. 

In simple words, do you admit that you lied to Derek and suggested your friend to leave the game to avoid cops? Yes/No. Nothing else