Mikal_Thundercock banned by Some nobody (Dizzy?)

Mikal
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mikal_Thundercock

• Which staff member banned you?
    Some nobody (Dizzy?)

• When did you get banned?
    04/20/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Using inappropriate signs on clithings while being warned not to, trolling

• Personal comment

So many many admins have seen my /clothing like that, none of them had any issues, Matthew Carter seen it, no issues, nobody said anything until Dizzy,

After I took it off he sat there spectating me just waiting for me to put it back on, what a fucking no life, regardless, who is he to dictate how I use /clothing, when he talks to other members of the community like this?:

VBJ7z9C.png

After seeing that he acts this way, it only makes sense that such a hypocrite does not deal with my unban request, especially since my ban was done on personal grounds (he sat there spectating me and is a self confessed nazi), so why would he have a problem with it?

Edited by Mikal
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Mikal_Thundercock!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

11 minutes ago, Mikal said:
  • What is your in-game name?
    Mikal_Thundercock

• Which staff member banned you?
    Some nobody (Dizzy?)

• When did you get banned?
    04/20/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Using inappropriate signs on clithings while being warned not to, trolling

• Personal comment

So many many admins have seen my /clothing like that, none of them had any issues, Matthew Carter seen it, no issues, nobody said anything until Dizzy,

After I took it off he sat there spectating me just waiting for me to put it back on, what a fucking no life, regardless, who is he to dictate how I use /clothing, when he talks to other members of the community like this?:

VBJ7z9C.png

After seeing that he acts this way, it only makes sense that such a hypocrite does not deal with my unban request, especially since my ban was done on personal grounds (he sat there spectating me and is a self confessed naz), so why would he have a problem with it?

Like I said in another thread it was inapropiate Clothing and I've kindly asked you to remove it  and warned you for it, you decided to take it off and said you'll put it back on later which I then noticed again and decided to punish you accordingly to that. 

If you feel that I've any personal grounds or that my ban wasn't correct feel free to submit a Staff Report Here  after all the Ban Appeal is  denied and kindly try it  again in 2 Weeks.

Edited by Dizzy