Josh-Libert banned by Richard_Jones

Joshie
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh-Libert

• Which staff member banned you?
    Richard_Jokes

• When did you get banned?
    04/20/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Constant source of trouble-Poor RP, here to provoke and troll

• Personal comment

So okay. I know that I had long ass punishment list. But first. I was not trolling. Second, where did I provokated anyone? Poor RP? Well. Poor RP is correct. But I was pissed of when cops shot my Non-HSV vehicle and Senior Troopers just fucking ignored it. So I want to be unbanned. I want it to be easy. Close this appeal for 2 weeks. I will take a break, I need a break. Unban me in 2 weeks. I am sure that I will be fixed again. In those 2 weeks. I will do many stuff IRL. I know that you won't listen to me anyways. You gonna deny this and you will say : Appeal in couple months or something. But no. I want a break and I think for me 2 weeks is enough. I'm sorry for my behavior but cops made me angry as fuck. They randomly started DB'ing my Huntley. Then they chased after me. When my /mask was bugged. I tried to take it off and fix problem. But cops took it off. So as I said. In those 2 weeks. I will learn every rule of Mudoo Server. But I want you guys to know that I am not retarded like James said. He is. Not me. Give me 2 weeks for preparing for better RP. I apologize for my behavior. And you gave me alot of chances already. I know you all are tired. But I can make sure, that in 2 weeks. I will fix my attitude, RP skills, I will learn all rules. Give me 2 weeks. ❤️

Edited by Lilith

Hello, Josh-Libert!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

During the night, you managed to provoke about half the server either in /p or with actions you were doing.

The constant shit talking from you and the other players. I gave multiple warnings to everyone to cut the crap.

Your mentality is to report if you lose and if things aren't going your way, complain and break rules until you get your win. The situation at LSPD with the investigation took about 30 minutes longer than necessary, the constant provoking in /b from both sides didn't help, but then you decided that you'd just run away despite being cuffed, surrounded by 6 cops and in a police station. Piss poor roleplay to say the least.

Then there was the pursuit whilst you were on the NRG. You'd get away from them, shit talk on /p about how they can't keep up and how they kept missing (which btw they didn't, they hit you plenty of times and you were on 15 health... But yeah they m i s s e d) and then you got killed. You then reported a police officer who responded to the scene for DM because they weren't involved??

You respawned and immediately drove straight to LSPD where you decided you'd attack the first officer you saw. You tried to ram them, but you didn't realise there are unbreakable objects in the way. You then spent the next few minutes baiting that cop into chasing you, which he did, to then decide that you weren't going to roleplay with him at all. You were spamming something about /b THAT CUFF IS NOT VALID as if that's an excuse to run away after being pinned down and tased about 10 times.

You say that I didn't give you warning to fix your actions, but you are fully aware that what you did last night was a bunch of bs. You were a constant source of problems the entire night and this isn't the first time. You've been banned 3 times before, all for valid reasons. Not even taking into account your other punishments, I don't see why you should be allowed back if your attitude to the server is as toxic as it is.

I'm the banning admin so I won't be handling your appeal, but I thought I'd give my opinion.

• Lilith changed the title to Josh-Libert banned by Richard_Jones [Review Date : 18th May 2020]
  • Lilith locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Mac changed the title to Josh-Libert banned by Richard_Jones
  • Mac locked this topic