Linda Meyers banned by Bomb Gambino

Linda Meyers
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Linda Meyers

• Which staff member banned you?
    Bomb Gambino

• When did you get banned?
    04/18/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Poor RP

• Personal comment

Listen to me, I don't want to ban me from forum too, i just want to be unbanned and be given chance and i will stay with Ed forever, i swear i'm so so happy if u unban me i swear i never return and do problems, i will stay alone with Ed and not make problems i will never ever do that sorry plss bomb sorry i swear no return no punishment no warn no ajail plss

Hello, Linda Meyers!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

There is no rules called to not make 2 ban appeals twice, So i want chance to stay in mudoo and not break rules, you may not believe me because u can't know how others do and what they do, In real life i got nothing to do, only doing some of things and then stay in phone for a few hours then in PC and play mudoo is there any problem to get unbanned? i'm not bad at all, i will work and do my best to stay with friends like Salvatore And Ed to save me from getting bans because they know what should i do, you can't know how others life ;(

Edited by Linda Meyers

No. You've been denied multiple times now, you have had plenty of chances.

Come back in a few months time and we'll review it. Will we unban you then? No idea, but you won't get an unban before that time.

image.png.7208af09408b043c2c9da5cba925b0c6.png

image.png.b22776325014dc5e8586b8bfac7981bc.png

• Like 1