Josh-Libert banned by Quintavius_Carpenter

Joshie
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh-Libert

• Which staff member banned you?
    Quintavius_Carpenter

• When did you get banned?
    04/17/20

• What is the ban reason?
    /q'ed to avoid arrest/ seize, extensive punishment history - Ezabila Shelby.

• Personal comment

I was banned after midnight so it was on 17.

All I want to say that I want to be unbanned now and not after Temp Ban expires which will be tommorow at night,(My timezone is UTC+2). I mean by 2 days that my Temp Ban expires in 19th at night(My timezone) which will be after tommorow. I am very bored and I do break rules. But I was pissed off like old days. It's first time when I went rage after a very long time. I changed myself and my attitude, but I went rage because of IC issues. I know that I shouldn't go Rage OOC because of IC issue which led me to a Temp Ban. Admins always tell me that I keep breaking rules, check panel, and tell me the last punishment befofre Yesterday's Temp Ban :). I am curious when that happend. 2 weeks ago? Ajail by Lilith? For Mixing IC and OOC? I don't remember date. But I remember reason. All I want to ask you to check panel, and tell me the last time I was punished before last Temp Ban and also, I want to be unbanned now or in couple hours. Just I am bored as fuck. You guys know that I am a big fat ass bullshit, but still, you all love and hate me. I lift some people moods. I make dumb ass jokes which are funny and not funny. But guys. This is the first Community where I can be myself. And I don't care about haters since I am spectator(In Lithuania we say that. But in Lithuanian language). I am sure that Lilith will deny it again. Or someone else because no one appealing when you are Temp Banned. Yes. I am posting this to say that I want to play, because I am bored, sad and very big bullshit. All I want is to play again, to jump into crimes, to chop off that fat ass FBI(No offence) and a SAPD which is totally corrupted/shit. All I wanna do is crimes, blowing atm's. Involving into shit and getting chased by SAPD or FBI.

All I can say now is : This staff is lovely as fuck. I hate some of you because when I get punished, I'm being sick.(No offence, but I am not alone who thinks like that). This Staff is friendly, rude, ignorant, helpful and etc. Many people will say that I lick ass, nah haters, I kick your asses.

I missed my friends/my car/gameplay/weapons/FBI/SAPD/criminal activity/chases/shootings.

Please unban me before I will die because I am bored.

Love you Staff. ❤️

Hello, Josh-Libert!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.