Ahmed_Waheb banned by Richard_Jones

T O M M Y
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ahmed_Waheb

• Which staff member banned you?
    Richard_Jones

• When did you get banned?
    05/04/20

• What is the ban reason?
    the ban reaosn is hacking but listen the story

• Personal comment

thats story have a 3 or 2 weeks but i spk with james he told me unbaned and they not unbaned so i still say him they say we are sorry but when they do /unban he can like he say so if u want ask james barksdale and told me cause he say unbaned and say sorry etc why he not unbaned my friend so tell him and unban kwalvoskimar_Mhf 

im Ahmed waheb but i will speack what  my friend Kwalovskimaro_Mhf cause he didnt know how use Forum ok listen all the story 

my friend i know him in real life and he is good man and love muddo but he got banned reason hack i ask him he say i didnt know what happen cause he just enter in civilian car and the car get flyed i asked him he told me i think a hacker next me get me flyed or other thing 3 days ago maro get banned too by lilth blackfyre reason banevade but maro didnt got banned in past i tell lilth he say aa all ok wrong ID so i think this time too is got wrong ID or we have a prob cause maro is love muddo and he have 8 score so he not ready to ban cause hack if they want that he can do it with other acc or any all of that maro didnt do any and fix it 

Thanks for all admin who reply him 

Ahmed_Waheb: i rite cause maro didnt know how use forum he get it hard thats why i rite

bye all admin justice pls ! 

IF U WANT GO CHECK HIM PROFILE AND LOOK I LOOK UNBANED

Hello, Ahmed_Waheb!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.