Luqi_Taker banned by Jan_Svensson [REVIEW DATE: 20.4.2020].

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Luqi_Taker

• Which staff member banned you?
    Jan_Svensson

• When did you get banned?
    04/05/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Multi Accounting

• Personal comment

Sir this is my second appeal. No one responded to my first appeal.  With due respect, I want to say that I am ashamed of what I did and I assure you that this will not happen again. As you know quarantine is going on I have nothing to do these days, my only source of joy was Mudoo RPG. I tried many servers but there was no such fun. I beg you to please unban me so that I can rejoin the community. It's a humble request.

Edited by Salvatore

Hello, Luqi_Taker!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello, once again. Yes, you've been banned for about 2 weeks now, but that doesn't mean that you should be unbanned by now. 

I just checked your punishment history, and oh God, it's horrible. I would like to know what was the reason which made you think about multi accounting, and what will you change in your behaviour if I unban you ?

Well the prob that causes me to make another account because I got angry at the FBI because we mistakenly crashed in them and they followed us and stopped us. They ask for paying the crash and then a shootout happens in which we killed them. After this, they called back up so we were doomed. I got angry so I made another account abusing the FBI and that's all. Well about my behaviour, do you think I will do anything wrong after being banned for 2 weeks. It was like 2 years for me. I assure you that I will not do that again and for your information, I am also thinking to join PD so this will also improve my behaviour. I request you to unban me ASAP you know that I waited more then 2 weeks.

• Like 1