Mikal_Thundercock banned by Staz Gambino

Mikal
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mikal_Thundercock

• Which staff member banned you?
    Didnt get his name

• When did you get banned?
    04/10/20

• What is the ban reason?
    many punishments in short period of time

• Personal comment

In regards to my last denied unban request - It was denied by an admin whom I have an active complaint against, and whom I have stated has a personal issue with me, therefore it would only make sense that he does not deal with my unban request, as for the excessive punishments, I have 3 punishments which I will list below:

1. Admin jail by Derek (I defended myself in a safezone)

2. Kick for being AFK whilst not paused by Derek (Why does this matter?)

3. Admin jail by Derek (I defended myself in a safezone)

^ If this is excessive you need to pay a visit to Specsavers.

The fact that they are all by Derek proves what I'm saying when I mention his personal issue, and you can clearly see the way that he attacked me in the unban request which he denied and I quote what he said: " you're that one kid who nolifes samp" - This is ironic coming from someone with 740 hours playtime since joining on 9th of December 2019 - But I won't judge him for this, I would like to see this unban request handled by a capable manager and my complaint into Derek dealt with as he has clearly demonstrated his personal issue.

Thank you.

Edited by Staz
typo
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Mikal_Thundercock!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

1 minute ago, Staz said:

4-  /q after getting knocked.

Explain that

For starters, there is no number 4, ignoring the kick for being AFK (not sure why you would kick someone for that, especially if they are in admin jail passing their time away...) I have 2 punishments, I was not punished for /q after being killed, I was banned for excessive punishments in short period of time which as demonstrated by my punishment history is just not true so I don't know if you were mistaken there or not.

I explained to you in-game why I did /q, I'm unsure why it was an issue since I had waited for the cops to kill me being doing it, if I was doing it to avoid death I would have done it before they killed me don't you think?

You could have maybe explained to me what I did wrong before banning because I still do not know.

Your explanation was"I had to take a piss & your dog wanted attention" if I remember correctly.

/q right after getting knocked to avoid seizure of your items is against the server rules. After coming back, you got revived and acted like you were never knocked instead of informing staff that you had to take a piss so the situation could be continued.

About the jails you claim to be falsely issued, that's not my concern if they are valid or not. You can always staff report the person who issued them. 

1 minute ago, Staz said:

Your explanation was"I had to take a piss & your dog wanted attention" if I remember correctly.

/q right after getting knocked to avoid seizure of your items is against the server rules. After coming back, you got revived and acted like you were never knocked instead of informing staff that you had to take a piss so the situation could be continued.

About the jails you claim to be falsely issued, that's not my concern if they are valid or not. You can always staff report the person who issued them. 

I said that I needed a piss and the dog wanted to be let out, this is why I was gone for like 20 to 25 minutes, if you want proof of that here's the logs from my discord:

qTnA3Pb.png

Also, I really do not care about the contents of my inventory, I don't even know what is in there, probably like 100grams of heroin or weed if that's even worth anything I don't know because I don't bother selling, buying, or trading it, I told you why I quit and that was the truth, and since I had died, or thought I was dead, I didn't really care about waiting around, all of the money I have has been given to me by Richard and Timon, everytime I need a mask or weapons they give me money, I don't care about owning property or cars or drugs, I just want to play the game and that is all I have been doing, so I can assure you I didn't quit to save what little I have in my inventory, you could have wiped me clean in-game after I came back and I wouldn't have cared, I just don't get why you banned me for excessive punishments when I have 2 previous punishments, regardless of whether Derek has been specifically doing his best to try to annoy me or not.