Laura_Victoriano banned by Floyd_Jefferson

[L]aura
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Laura_Victoriano

• Which staff member banned you?
    Floyd_Jefferson

• When did you get banned?
    04/10/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Trollish, Deathmacing

• Personal comment

I think there needs to be "Justice" for every player in the game, treat everyone with fairness There was Around 10 Admins In-game and around 7 dmers that never stopped, Everyone was explaining to admins about that but none even took it serious to reply and everyone thought "Deathmacing" isn't a rule here everyone was going crazy about it and started deathmacing eachother with, Even cops deathmacing themselves, made a new rule "OOC DM" Out of Character DM?, The point of me making this isn't because i wanna play in the server again , but i want you to treat every single player with justice, and fairness 90% of admins go judge in their  friends's side, that's not fairness Let's Bring up the Geraldo's Situation , Jessica White just scammed 200k from Geraldo and admin refused to even make jessica pay him back , I've trying to deal with 3-4 admins about this situation but everyone was in jessica's side I belived the admins they said there's no Scamming rule they said If it's Legal or Illegal something like that, Which it's not so fair against The scammed player, I think the owners are hiring administrators that just go in-game to freeze people make not fair decisions That's what i really think everyone is spreading hateness to the administrators and Owners saying "We will do our maximum to grow up as a community and treat our players in the kindest way" No sir., that is very false And you shouldn't lie to your players that 30% are bots , they're not even real players

Hello, Laura_Victoriano!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.