Linda Meyers banned by Staz Gambino

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Linda Meyers

• Which staff member banned you?
    Staz Gambino

• When did you get banned?
    04/08/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Not here to roleplay

• Personal comment

Listen, i have university in real life, i got 1 month only to play in mudoo after this month maybe years i leave, also we can't out from our home like to go to grand mother, i want a chance not 2 months apply after, i can't wait, i'm in university after this i will leave yeears Please back me i apologies i apologies please

Edited by Derek Shelby

Hello, Linda Meyers!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

This is not your first time getting banned for trolling & poor roleplay. I can imagine you being sorry in all of your precious appeals but coming back in-game with the same attitude. 

How can you assure me that it won't happen again in future? Give me a solid reason to think about unbanning you.

• Popcorn 2

i know that I have done silly mistakes here and there, but my intention wasnt to break any rule in theast situation, I was just in bad mood and tried to make a joke somehow, thinking the player would accept it, I agree on having bad reputation and having way too many punishments but I skipped the past, now I am running a criminal group, hoping I bring a something unique in Mudoo which I'm planning to do if you let me return, and I assure you that its the last time you gonna find me in this section, else feel free to ban me for long time.

Its in your hands now I hope you all forgive me and let change your opinions in the future which I'm planning to do.

Edited by Linda

Consider this as the most generous thing ever done to you. Even a single more punishment on your record and you'll be permanently banned and muted on forums. 

To be unbanned on 13th April. Do not ban evade till then.

• Like 2

• Staz locked this topic
  • Mac changed the title to Linda Meyers banned by Staz Gambino