MO_GAMERXX banned by Dizzy_Gambino

MO_GAMERXX
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    MO_GAMERXX

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Gambino

• When did you get banned?
    04/05/20

• What is the ban reason?
    TP Hacks

• Personal comment

i didnt hack my game is lagging when i was support help request the helpeer comed and i go with him to tracker jop then the game lagg in the middle of my way to tracker job so i relogged and when i enter the game they told me you banned? how?and what is tp hacks i dint hack ever!!

Hello, MO_GAMERXX!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, MO_GAMERXX said:
  • What is your in-game name?
    MO_GAMERXX

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Gambino

• When did you get banned?
    04/05/20

• What is the ban reason?
    TP Hacks

• Personal comment

i didnt hack my game is lagging when i was support help request the helpeer comed and i go with him to tracker jop then the game lagg in the middle of my way to tracker job so i relogged and when i enter the game they told me you banned? how?and what is tp hacks i dint hack ever!!

How can u explain that you TP in Random vehicles as passenger and then once u leave the Car u tp somewhere else?

• Like 1

what is tp and my game lagging when i with my helper in the car i saw my helper told me getout we are in tracker jop and when i get out i didnt see it but i see that we are in the middle of our way to tracker jop so i relogged and when i enter the server they told me you are banned but i need to know what is tp

Edited by MO_GAMERXX

see dizzy, iam begainer in the game i have just regester my account today i support help request to now the jops in the server the helper told me that is the best jop is tracker then he respawn his car and he ride and he told me to getin when i getin he go but there is laaag and the screen stops at the middle of my way then i see him chat me to get out because we are in the tracker jop but i didnt see that i see that we are in the middle of the way then i getout frm the server i see the ping increases so i restatrt the connection device when i come back to get in server they told me u are banned so i post a ban appeal

and this is my story

dizzy i wish u to read it

Edited by MO_GAMERXX
  • Like 1

fast please i cant whait

any admins>>please unban me i cant whait

i want to play there is no thing to do in house but playing on pc is a medicine of boring

please any reply from admins........

PLEEEEEAASSSSSEEEE!!!!

Edited by MO_GAMERXX
  • Like 1

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fast please i cant whait with boring uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

omg iam very bored please unban meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Dizzy said:

How can u explain that you TP in Random vehicles as passenger and then once u leave the Car u tp somewhere else?

see dizzy, iam begainer in the game i have just regester my account today i support help request to now the jops in the server the helper told me that is the best jop is tracker then he respawn his car and he ride and he told me to getin when i getin he go but there is laaag and the screen stops at the middle of my way then i see him chat me to get out because we are in the tracker jop but i didnt see that i see that we are in the middle of the way then i getout frm the server i see the ping increases so i restatrt the connection device when i come back to get in server they told me u are banned so i post a ban appeal

and this is my story

dizzy i wish u to read it

Since this is your first ban you'll be unbanned. Please remove your illegal modifications if you have any.

PS: The first thing you'll do after joining the game is changing your nick to a RP nick.

Edited by Lilith
  • Like 1