sveta_ferari banned by Anthony Hawk

lukjano
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    sveta_ferari

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anthony Hawk

• When did you get banned?
    04/05/20

• What is the ban reason?
    revenge killing/deathmatch

• Personal comment

I'll be posting on behalf of sveta gvardia. he sent me a message of what to post i just translated it and posted it for him.

Guy killed me, I respawned and wanted to take my car but he refused to give it so i shot him. 

I already told him he can't return after death but he did it because the guy stole his car. he promises he won't do it again. 

Hello, sveta_ferari!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

What happened is not what we care because there will be many scenarios in server everyday, what we look out from players is to maintain decency and play by the rules. Sveta never did that, he constantly broke the rules and caused trouble to the administration department. His punishment history is atrocious which has 5 bans in which 2 are temporary and in those 5 bans there are 4 for Deathmatch. Imagine how many punishments excluding the bans he would have for DM. After serving so many punishments for Poor RP & DM he reshowed the same attitude and continued breaking rules. Seems like there is 0 percent probability of him roleplaying without breaking rules if we unban him.  So he will remain banned for now.  Appeal again in a month.

L & A.

• Mac locked this topic