Gustas_Baks banned by Ricardo_Martinez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Gustas_Baks

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ricardo_Martinez

• When did you get banned?
    04/03/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Constant DM - Polcas

• Personal comment

I think Polcas thinks if someone kill him he can say its dm . We with my friend started fight with grove becose they started shoot us. then we saw grove street is running and we saw Polcas_Lansky is driving with car then we said him like this /l get out the car and hands up then he drived under me with car and started run.

we stopped his car and he started shoot us he killed my friend and he died. than he started say im using aimbot but i shooted to him just 1ammo from 5ammo

i shooted 5ammo and just 1ammo hitted polcas. I hope i get unbanned becose this admins cryies if he die

Edited by Jones

Hello, Gustas_Baks!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Your punishment history is considerably long, almost all exclusively for DM. You were just unbanned on Thursday after being banned for DM.

Having a DM oriented attitude to the server is not acceptable, and that is all you seem to do?

Why should we consider letting you back if you're just going to continue DMing?

Bro im so sorry. I got much punishments for dm becose we robed Peoples bad used me comannds but now į dont knowed its not illegal to Rob The car. We tried chase The grove People becose he killed my friends į know im doing bad. But can i have The Last chance. I hope. You give me Last chance Best admins and mudoo Best server.  If i get unban i Will make tryharded Roleplay. Becose now i dont know what to do this server was only so good where į can play. And i never make DM becose i Dont want get ban again PROMISE.

Edited by Gustas_Neatspesi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mac changed the title to Gustas_Baks banned by Ricardo_Martinez